Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Awful, Awful news

A few days ago, my PC suffered a fatal crash. Only today was I able to recover it, but not without doing a complete system reboot. Everything is gone. All the pictures. All my rough drafts. All of it. So, it will be a while before I can post again. Sorry folks. This nonsense was out of my control. ((P.S)) I just discovered when placing the picture eon this blog (See below) that I still have several of the old pictures uploaded to the Blogger site. Including the Next few Arrakian Accord parts. So. Cheers, I suppose.

Here's a picture to hopefully help:

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Just learn from this unfortunate incident to always keep backups of your work on Google Documents. Saved my bacon more than once.

    ReplyDelete