Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Update: What a lovely day to fight!

      Such a lovely morning it is today! A slight breeze blowing, a filling breakfast, and my iPod on shuffle. The best part is, A long awaited battle is to take place tonight, fighting off the Thousand Sons in the Arrakian Campaign! For those who haven't been able to keep up, the Imperials are FAR from doing well fighting off the chaos onslaught. That will change tonight, I can feel it.
My breakfast and the view I had it in
I also spoke with Colonel Scipio this morning regarding a small project of mine and got some good advice that will be looked into with optimism.
      The Arrakian Accord pt 4 may take a little more time than I would like, mostly because I've been working on my 2nd Company models and playing Silent Hunter III with some side gaming on World In Conflict and XCOM Enemy unknown. Between the gaming and working on 2nd Coy I did manage to finish a commission for my friend Andrew, which turned out nice and I should have pictures uploaded shortly. It's all coming together though so at least a little bit of work is getting done on my end.
      An update on the Thunder Dragons: I've finished another one of my tactical squads (two more to go!) and have begun to paint up an old metal Dreadnaught. (In hindsight maybe I should take WIP pictures.. it will be done!) After that my goal is to finish up my Assault squad. It was a good idea to alternate between guard and marines. It takes longer, but I find it helps maintain sanity with painting. With guard comes ordered, nice uniforms. With marines comes blood red with white war paint all across the armour. Still working on a good Imperial Vehicle paint schemes though..

Also, before I forget, Soon I won't be the only one posting here. The man who Inspired Field Marshall Peach (AKA the leader of the Omega Legion and those pesky Necrons) will be positng AAR's and pictures here as well. Huzzah for Cooperation!

1 comment:

  1. Sielnt Hunter III as well! Looking forward to seeing more of all this mate.

    ReplyDelete