Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

My To-Do list for today

1. Wrestle my dog Caesar back into his collar. He's not exactly small, and as strong as.. well.. a strong dog
2. Paint some things for warhammer, take pics
3. Finish a battle report
4. Take the trash which Caesar has so KINDLY distributed all throughout my home
5. Realize that i'vebeen up for near 48 hours and Crash. Hard.
6. Wake up and read my Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer
7. Get a snack
8. Work on thesis to Prove the existence of the Alpha Legion
9. finally beat DoW 2 now that I've got it working properply
10. Ragequit DoW 2 because of Tyranids
11. Or orks
12. Fantasize about having another cruiser in Battlefleet Gothic.
13. Accidentally break one of my models, swear profusely
14. Mentally Summon Doomrider.
15. Do Cocaine. COCAINE.
16. Topple the Imperium with Doomrider while Simultaniously pleasuring three women
17. Wake up several hours later realizing that steps 14-16 were a dream
18. Ragequit being awake and go back to sleep, only to be woken up early early sunday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment