Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Liebster Award!




Hey Folks! I got nominated for a Liebster Award, Courtesy of Colonel Scipio. From what I gather the award goes out to blogs who are small, and still in development to try and help them get up and out there. My thanks goes out to the Colonel, and all the support he has shown me in the months that I've known him. Seriously guys, he put up with about a thousand questions about this, that, and the other thing whenever I was confused. Thank you again, Colonel!





There are some guidelines for what an individual who is given a Liebster is supposed to do.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog linking the blogger who has given it to you.
  • Pass the award to your top 11 blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
  • Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that you have made someones day.
  • There is no obligation to pass the award on to someone else but it is nice if you take the time to do so.
My Nominee(s)

1. Sippin' on paint water

2. DYHAF

Sorry folks, I don't follow many blogs :/


Ten Truths about me.

1. I graduated high school a year early

2. More than once I've gotten into a fistfight over sporting events.

3. I enjoyed reading so much in school, I was barred from bringing out of class texts into the classroom, for fear that I'd be distracted.

4. I plan on going to the U.S. Navy to study Aircraft Engineering.

5. I've a bit of an addiction to WWI poetry.

6. I have flags from Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, United States, and Canada in my room. Trying to collect the whole WWII cast via flags, the UK is my next purchase.

7. As a dare once, I jumped into glacial water in Alaska. Got a free hotdog for it. (I was ten, guys..)

8. My biggest phobia is to wake up and have a ghost staring at me.

9. I almost didn't have this blog because I couldn't think of a name.

10. My Space marines were originally called "Children of Horus" and had a Brazen Claws style colouration of red/purple
You can just make out the Colour Scheme

                                                                   The Q & A bit
  1. Why did you start blogging? I saw a bunch of other mini's on the internet and thought: "Why not my minis?" That and I found that once I started blogging, organization came easier.
  2. If you could change one thing about the wargaming hobby, what would it be? Remind people that wargaming is about having fun, not about being the meanest, loudest, SOB on the board.
  3. What is best in life? The little moments that make you smile.
  4. Do you want to live forever? Can't say I do. Only good thing would be to see how the world changes.
  5. Fame or fortune? Fortune. I can share it easily with others and share the wealth
  6. What miniature are you most proud of having painted? Umm.. My Thunder Dragon's Chapter master. I put a lot of work into it and it came out very proud.
  7. How do you deal with burn out? I try and switch up what I'm doing. Currently, I'm working on my Space Marines over anything.
  8. Why is a raven like a writing desk? Both are sturdy, and constantly making noises when you use them
  9. Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Trek TOS, or the Star Wars EU. Grand Admiral Thrawn For the Win.
  10. If you could only buy from one miniature company from now on, which one would it be? Games workshop. Fire Matt Ward, lower the cost of miniatures, and watch with happiness as more people come in and start up the hobby.
  11. What is your favorite take out? Taco bell. I don't know if it counts as take-out, but I can't get enough from the stuff.

1 comment:

  1. A very well deserved award and a fantastic post. Thank you very much for the nomination too! Love your Thunder Dragon Chapter Master, that's a great scheme and I love the claw style markings on the helmet. And good to see another fan of Thrawn ;)

    ReplyDelete