Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

A quick update

Sorry for not posting as much as I want to, I got a new laptop and just have been very busy with things lately. But yes, now that I have a new laptop I should be able to post a lot more than I have been. Anyways I'll try to post a battle report tonight. I'm actually posting this article from my game store anyways. Also I may have a friend posting articles as well; He plays here and wants to join the crusade! Back to why he's posting though. He will be posting the air battles of warhammer, and I think its a good idea that is very rarely done. So whenever he starts give his stuff a read and enjoy

Until my next post, Stay Frosty.

-James

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Real Life (TM) our eternal enemy! Good luck, can't wait to see that report.

    ReplyDelete