Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blood Angels vs Vatarian Guard: Round 1 Part 3

"Out of the machine men! Move!" First squad of second platoon rushed out of the rear access hatch of their chimera. The sergeant was rushing his men forward in an attempt to relieve Fontaine and his men. The sergeant looked to his rear after hearing a commanding voice. The voice was calling for the chimera to fire on his target, but it was too muffled by the sounds of war to get through to the APC commander. To his left, he heard a massive boom and saw a flume of flame and smoke. One of his troopers was heard screaming "The tank got a kill!" He squinted through the haze of the rising sun and saw a large plume of smoke rising from a hostile chimera.

Turn Two -Hostiles (AKA Hurt Time)
      My opponent was not very happy about the loss of one of his vehicles. He fired a las cannon at my Tank, scoring a glancing hit. Sniper fire from behind his lines cut my second platoon's forst squad to nothing, and then he proceeded to fire his land speeder's assault cannons at my command squad effectively eliminating all but my Primaris Psyker and my commander. If that wasn't enough, he deepstriked with his assault marines with a priest and a librarian. My first platoon got roasted by his flamers and bolt pistols, effectivly cutting down the entire unit to less than half it's twenty five man strength. He also deployed a Marbo Unit to my ally's scout/sniper position and threw a demolition charge. No scouts were harmed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment