Search This Blog

Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekly Update 1

Had an amazing weekend with my warhammer games. I have plenty of photos to post battle reports, so pretty soon I'll get on writing those down and updating everything. I do have to say, blood angels suck to fight with IG.

On a side note, I've picked up a Harker model as well as another model I'm using as a Primaris Psyker, so I'll be doing character sheets for those soon (It'd be boring if I kept them as Harker and some random Psyker). I've also ordered some Krieg troopers I'm going to run as a Vet Squad. Very very excited about those :). Almost forgot: Also having a Yarrick coming in the post, so he'll defiantly bolster my forces substantially.

Expect battle reports, character profiles, and painting updates in the next few days. Looking forward to comments! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I like the sound of the Harker model; I really want to get either him or Straken into my army - at least the model.

    ReplyDelete